Questions & Answers
For documentation, software and datasets, please visitSupport
- Can I store the Diluted Nuclei Buffer, Lysis Buffers or Wash Buffers used in the Multiome assay?
- How do I perform a lysis timeline to optimize my nuclei isolation for Single Cell Multiome ATAC + Gene Expression?
- What are the best practices for nuclei isolation for Single Cell Multiome ATAC and Gene Expression?
- Can I use an alternative RNase inhibitor part number?
- Why do I see an increased High Molecular Weight peak at 2000bp in the Multiome ATAC library trace?
- What is the purpose of the quenching reaction?
- Does the transposition reaction damage mRNA or promote nuclei leakage?
- How are the ATAC and RNA fragments separated to generate individual Multiome ATAC and GEX libraries?
- Do I need to generate both Multiome ATAC and Multiome Gene Expression libraries? Or can I just perform one or the other?
- Can I sequence Multiome libraries on the Nextseq 1000/2000?
- I installed a custom sequencing recipe on my NextSeq 500/550, why can't I input 24 bp in the i5 indexing read?
- Why do I need a custom recipe when sequencing Multiome ATAC libraries on the NextSeq 500/550?
- Can Multiome Single Cell libraries be pooled with other 10x libraries?
- Can Multiome ATAC and Multiome GEX libraries be sequenced together?