Questions & Answers
For documentation, software and datasets, please visitSupport
- Are the Visium Spatial Tissue Optimization or Gene Expression slides re-usable if not all sections are used?
- Can different tissue types be tested on the Visium Spatial Gene Expression slide?
- Can I modify the Visium Spatial Gene Expression solution to be targeted?
- Do the spatial barcodes differ across individual capture areas on the Visium Spatial Gene Expression Slide?
- Do we recommend running replicate tissue sections with Visium?
- Does 10x recommend a model system to use as a control for practicing on prior to using a real sample with Visium?
- Is there a maximum tissue section thickness?
- What is OCT?
- Can my tissue cover the fiducial frame on a Visium slide?
- Are tissues flash-frozen in liquid nitrogen compatible with Visium?
- How should I prepare fresh tissue for shipment for making a Visium slide?
- How do I study a large tissue specimen using Visium?
- What is the structure of the final Visium library?
- What does a good Visium Spatial Gene Expression library look like?
- Can I use the Chromium i7 Multiplex Plate (PN-2201013) for Sample Index PCR with Visium?
- What index plate do I need for performing Sample Index PCR with Visium?
- What sequencing parameters should be used for Visium libraries?