Questions & Answers
For documentation, software and datasets, please visitSupport
- Are the Visium slides charged?
- Are the Visium Spatial Tissue Optimization or Gene Expression slides re-usable if not all sections are used?
- Can different tissue types be tested on the Visium Spatial Gene Expression slide?
- Can I modify the Visium Spatial Gene Expression solution to be targeted?
- Do the spatial barcodes differ across individual capture areas on the Visium Spatial Gene Expression Slide?
- Do we recommend replicates for Visium Gene Expression slides?
- Can I section from the same tissue block across multiple days?
- Can OCT cover the Fiducial Frame or extend outside the capture area?
- Do I need to decontaminate the cryostat between different tissues types?
- How can I avoid overdrying of my tissue sections?
- Is there a maximum tissue section thickness?
- What is OCT?
- Where can I find the Dual Index Kit TT Set A (PN-1000215) sample index sequences?
- What is the structure of the final Visium library?
- What does a good Visium Spatial Gene Expression library look like?
- Can I use the Chromium i7 Multiplex Plate (PN-2201013) for Sample Index PCR with Visium?
- What index plate do I need for performing Sample Index PCR with Visium?
- What sequencing parameters should be used for Visium libraries?