Questions & Answers
For documentation, software and datasets, please visitSupport
- How do I create a troubleshooting package from the Chromium Connect for Support?
- How often do I need a Preventative Maintenance (PM) performed on the Chromium Connect?
- How long does Daily/Weekly maintenance of the Chromium Connect take?
- How often do I need to perform maintenance on my Chromium Connect system?
- What is included in the optional pooling step on the Chromium Connect?
- How much volume is used for library dilutions during the KAPA qPCR setup on the Chromium Connect?
- How should I store my single-cell suspension for scRNA-seq?
- What Demonstrated Protocols for sample preparation are compatible with 3' Feature Barcoding?
- How can I test the quality of my nuclei prep?
- How does methanol fixation affect transcriptome data from cells?
- Is it possible to freeze nuclei prior to Single Cell 3'?
- Can gene expression in microbial samples be profiled?
- Why is there a discrepancy in the 3M-february-2018.txt barcode whitelist?
- Can I use Cell Ranger to analyze cell hashing data?
- How can I exclude poor quality cells such as cells that show enrichment of MT genes
- Why do I see more MT enriched cells from Cell Ranger 3 as compared to Cell Ranger 2?
- Do we see a difference in expression profile of 3' Single Cell v3 chemistry as compared to v2 chemistry
- What is the upper limit of the number of cells that "cellranger aggr” can work with?