Questions & Answers
For documentation, software and datasets, please visitSupport
Spatial Gene and Protein Expression
Simultaneous analysis of RNA and protein expression of human FFPE tissues using probe-based chemistry and tagged antibodies.
General questions about the assay
- How do I determine if my tissue block or archived section will be compatible with the Visium CytAssist Spatial Gene and Protein Expression assay?
- What Transcriptome Probe Kit is supported with the Visium CytAssist Spatial Gene and Protein Expression solution?
- Where are the stopping points in the Gene and Protein Expression workflow?
- How long will it take to generate Gene and Protein Expression libraries?
- Are special Visium Slides required for profiling protein expression?
- What tissues or features of tissues would likely be compatible with the 10x Genomics Human Immune Cell Profiling Panel?
Content related to fixation, embedding, sectioning and FFPE tissue placement
Visium CytAssist Instrument
For frequently asked questions on the Visium CytAssist Instrument
Questions related to Gene and Protein Library construction steps