Questions & Answers
For documentation, software and datasets, please visitSupport
- How do I predict Xenium Analyzer instrument run time?
- How much data can a Xenium Analyzer store?
- After a Xenium Analyzer run, how should I clean the instrument?
- What is the maximum number of freeze-thaw cycles for Xenium Decoding Module Plates A and B?
- How do I clean the bottles used to prepare Xenium Analyzer Buffers?
- Can I run the Xenium Analyzer with only one slide and reuse the decoding reagents later?
- Can different panels be run sequentially on the same tissue section?
- Can signal be generated from probe hybridization events with genomic DNA?
- How should unused Xenium slides be stored?
- What is the difference between the imageable area and the sample positioning area on Xenium slides?
- What is the minimum RNA length that can be targeted by Xenium and is this restricted to mRNA?
- What tissue types can be used with the Xenium Gene Expression?
- How do I ship Xenium slides with tissue sections?
- How do I determine if my tissue block will be compatible with Xenium?
- Is RNA quality assessment (either by RIN or DV200) important for Xenium?
- Does Xenium Gene Expression require a Tissue Optimization experiment?
- Is it possible to reset a Xenium slide if tissue is placed incorrectly?
- Can I substitute MilliQ water for nuclease-free water in the Xenium workflow?
- Can I use 100% Tween 20 diluted to 10% Tween 20 for Xenium?
- Can I use alternative third-party reagents for Xenium?
- Can I use Xylene alternatives for Deparaffinization with Xenium In Situ Gene Expression?
- What alternative TE buffers can be used for Xenium?