Tissue Preparation - FFPE
Content related to fixation, embedding, sectioning included in the Visium CytAssist Spatial Gene Expression for FFPE - Tissue Preparation Guide
- How do I transport my tissue slide to another facility when tissue has already been placed?
- How should I fix and embed my tissue for Visium CytAssist for FFPE?
- How is tissue preparation similar and different between Visium for FFPE (v1) and Visium CytAssist for FFPE?
- What key steps are similar and different when running archived, hard coverslipped slides as compared to freshly placed FFPE sections?
- What section thickness would we recommend to use with the Visium CytAssist for FFPE solution?
- How do I determine if my tissue block or archived section will be compatible with the Visium CytAssist for FFPE assay?
- If the tissue is much larger than the Capture Area, how can they ensure that the area of interest within the tissue is going to generate data?
- How can I more easily place tissues within the allowable area?
- What steps can customers take to confirm FFPE tissue quality prior to proceeding with the workflow?
- What tissue types are compatible with the Visium CytAssist Spatial Gene Expression solution?
- What happens if a customer operates a run when the tissue lies outside the allowable area on the plain glass slide?
- Are there any requirements regarding tissue location on the plain glass slides?
- What staining methods are compatible with the Visium CytAssist for FFPE solution?
- What fixation and embedding methods are compatible with the Visium CytAssist for FFPE solution?