Content related to the Visium for FFPE Staining Demonstrated Protocols
- Can I use Xylene alternatives for Deparaffinization with Visium for FFPE v1?
- How often should I refresh my deparaffinization and H&E staining solutions?
- How should I store the Gene Expression Slide after coverslip removal with Visium for FFPE?
- What steps can I take to minimize the impact of autofluorescence during immunofluorescence staining?
- Is Visium for FFPE compatible with immunohistochemistry (IHC)?
- How long is my FFPE tissue stable after coverslip removal?
- Can immunofluorescence staining and imaging have a negative impact on Visium for FFPE v1 assay sensitivity?
- Does the Visium for FFPE v1 Immunofluorescence Demonstrated Protocol differ from standard immunofluorescence protocols?
- What reagents are needed to perform the Visium for FFPE v1 IF Staining Demonstrated Protocol?
- What reagents are needed to perform the Visium for FFPE v1 H&E Staining Demonstrated Protocol?
- How long is my FFPE tissue stable after H&E staining and coverslipping?
- Is my antibody compatible with the Visium for FFPE v1 Immunofluorescence (IF) Staining Demonstrated Protocol?
- Is the Visium for FFPE Immunofluorescence Staining Demonstrated Protocol compatible with indirect immunofluorescence?
- Do I need to re-optimize my antibodies for the Visium for FFPE v1 with Immunofluorescence Demonstrated Protocol?
- How do I decrosslink my tissue before the Visium for FFPE v1 assay?
- I can’t purchase the recommended TE Buffer, pH 9.0, are there any alternatives that could be used?