Content related to steps detailed in the Visium Spatial Gene Expression for FFPE User Guide
- Why are the "Reads Mapped Confidently to the Probe Set" or "Reads Mapped Confidently to the Filtered Probe Set" metrics in my Spatial Gene Expression web summary file low?
- Why does my Visium Spatial Gene Expression for FFPE v1 library look unexpected or have low yield?
- Why is my Visium Spatial Gene Expression for FFPE v1 Cq value for Cycle Number Determination so high?
- How do I interpret the qPCR plot to determine the Sample Index PCR cycle number?
- During qPCR for Cycle Number Determination of the Visium and Visium for FFPE Gene Expression workflows, what should the real time controller lid temperature be set to?
- Can I use the Dual Index Kit Plate TT Set A, 96 rxns (PN-1000215) for Sample Index PCR with Visium for FFPE?
- What does a good Visium Spatial Gene Expression for FFPE v1 library look like?
- What is the structure of the final Visium for FFPE v1 library?
- What assays is the Dual Index Kit TS Set A (PN-1000251) compatible with?
- Can I use alternative methods to qPCR such as Nanodrop or Qubit for Cycle Number Determination during the Visium for FFPE v1 Gene Expression workflow?
- What are the stopping points in the Visium for FFPE v1 workflow?