Sample Prep - Cells
- What can I do if my single cell/ nuclei suspension contains a high amount of debris?
- Can I use methanol fixation with the 3’ Single Cell Gene Expression assay?
- Can I store samples in a tissue storage solution?
- What are the best practices for dissociating tissue samples into single cells?
- How should I store my single-cell suspension for scRNA-seq?
- What Demonstrated Protocols for sample preparation are compatible with 3' Feature Barcoding?
- Is it possible to freeze nuclei prior to Single Cell 3'?
- Can gene expression in microbial samples be profiled?