- How should the 10x Genomics gaskets and chips that have been used to run samples containing infectious agents be disposed of?
- If the Chromium Controller is placed in a biosafety cabinet, will the vibration from the hood/ biosafety cabinet affect Gel Bead-in-Emulsion (GEM) formation?
- Can the Chromium Controller be moved between different BSL level labs?
- What is the purpose of loading surrogate fluid in the unused wells of the Chromium Chip?
- How do I decontaminate my Chromium Controller?
- What are the specifications of the Chromium Controller?
- Does the Chromium Controller Require Preventative Maintenance?
- Is the performance of the Chromium affected at high temperatures or humidity?
- How do I proceed after my Chromium Controller shows a 'Row _ Pressure' or 'Pressure not at setpoint' error?