- Can I use Dynabeads™ MyOne™ SILANE that froze during shipment?
- How are the ratios of SPRIselect beads calculated in 10x assays?
- What are the best practices for using SPRIselect beads in 10x assays?
- How many freeze thaw cycles are the gel beads stable for?
- Why is it critical to load the wells in the specified order?
- Is there a plate magnetic separator recommended by 10x?
- What is the maximum number of thaw-freeze cycles for the i7 Sample Index plate/Single Index Kit T Set A plate?
- Can I mix reagents from different kits?
- What is the shelf life of 10x reagents?
- Can I pool leftover gel beads?
- Will failure in one channel affect samples in other channels?
- Can AMPure beads be used instead of SPRIselect beads?
- What is the importance of emulsion-safe plastic consumables?
- How many freeze-thaws is Additive A stable for?
- What is surrogate fluid?
- Can Silane DynaBeads be substituted with other beads?
- Can I modify enzymes or other buffer components?
- Can gel beads, slides and other reagents be used past their expiration dates?
- Can Gel beads be stored at temperatures other than -80°C?
- Can Gel Beads be aliquoted into individual tubes?
- What is the fill volume on reagents?
- Differences in partitioning oil appearance