Questions & Answers
For documentation, software and datasets, please visitSupport
- What is the purpose of loading surrogate fluid in the unused wells of the Chromium Chip?
- How do I decontaminate my Chromium Controller?
- What are the specs of the Chromium instrument?
- How do I clean my Chromium Controller instrument?
- Is the performance of the Chromium affected at high temperatures or humidity?
- Can the Chromium Controller be moved between labs?
- Why is it critical to load the wells in the specified order?
- What is the maximum number of thaw-freeze cycles for the i7 sample index plate?
- Can I mix reagents from different kits?
- What is the shelf life of 10x reagents?
- Can I pool leftover gel beads?
- Will failure in one channel affect samples in other channels?
- How to convert 10x BAM files to FASTQ files while preserving the barcode information?
- Should I trim the reads in my FASTQ files?
- How do I identify the unmapped reads in my Cell Ranger or Long Ranger output?
- How do I demultiplex my data if I only sequenced 7 bp on the index read?
- What bcl2fastq parameters does mkfastq use internally?
- What is Martian?