Question: What thermal cyclers were validated with Visium CytAssist Spatial Gene Expression assays?
Answer: The table below lists the thermal cyclers that have been validated and are recommended by 10x Genomics:
Below are the minimum thermal cycler specifications if reactions are performed in a PCR strip tube:
- Uniform heating of 100 µl volumes
- Temperature-controlled lid
- 96 deep-well block or 0.2 ml block configuration.
Below are the minimum thermal cycler specifications for compatibility if reactions are performed on a slide. The thermal cycler must be able to accommodate the Low Profile Thermocycler Adapter:
- Well depth: 4.5 mm
- Distance between block and heated lid: 12 mm
- Reaction block dimensions: 95.5 x 73 mm
Products: Visium CytAssist for FFPE, Visium CytAssist for FF, Visium CytAssist for FxF