Question: After a Visium CytAssist run, how should I clean the instrument?
Answer: Perform the following steps to clean your instrument:
- If running Tissue Slides, dispose of them appropriately.
- Wipe down the Tissue Slide Stage and the Visium Slide Stage with 5-10% bleach solution followed by 70% ethanol or 70% isopropanol.
- Remove debris with compressed air as needed.
- Clean glass windows with dry polyester swabs (such as Texwipe TX714A Cleanroom Swab, 0.5”L - EW-33677-62 from Cole-Parmer or equivalent) and compressed air.
- Use a bright light (e.g., flashlight) to inspect the glass windows for any smudges and remove them as described above.
- Close the lid (clicking sound indicates closure). Wipe down the base and lid of the instrument.
Products: Visium CytAssist