Question: What are some advantages of the Chromium Nuclei Isolation Kit over other nuclei isolation methods?
Answer: Other commercially available nuclei isolation kits were optimized for bulk assays and often require additional cleanup steps before running on single-cell sequencing assays. The Chromium Nuclei Isolation Kit was specifically built and optimized to deliver robust and reproducible performance for 10x Genomics Single Cell assays.
Some of the advantages of the nuclei isolation kit over other kits are:
- Easy to use kit requires no tissue expertise or specialized equipment.
- Broad applicability across tissue types reduces upfront sample preparation optimization or the need for tissue-specific protocols.
- All-in-one kit removes the burden of individual reagent sourcing, backorders, discontinuation, and validating alternative part numbers.
- Pre-packaged and QC’ed reagents minimize sample preparation variability for reproducible results and easy reagent tracking.
- Scalable workflow allows for the preparation of up to 8 samples in an hour.
- Built-in cleanup step saves time and removes the need for costly or lengthy cleanup protocols.
- Speedy nuclei isolation protocol reduces sample degradation, which results in improved data quality.
Products: Single Cell Gene Expression, Single Cell Immune Profiling, Single Cell ATAC, Single Cell Multiome ATAC + GEX, Fixed RNA Profiling