Question: How do I transport my Visium Spatial Gene Expression Slides after the FFPE tissue has been stained and imaged?
Answer: The following steps should be taken to transport Visium Slides after staining:
- Remove the coverslip in accordance with the appropriate Visium for FFPE Staining Demonstrated Protocol.
- Dry the Slide at 37°C for 3 minutes.
- Store the Slides in a slide mailer or 50 ml falcon tube with a desiccant pouch. Ensure that the container generates a tight seal. If needed, store the container in a sealable plastic bag.
- Include ice packs if drastic temperature changes are anticipated during transportation.
- The Slides are stable for up to 2 weeks at 4°C.
Product: Visium for FFPE