Question: What are the stopping points in the Visium for FFPE workflow?
Answer: The following are safe stopping points in the Visium for FFPE workflow:
- Tissue sections can be stored in a desiccator ≤2 weeks after the tissue has been placed onto the Visium slide and dried at 42°C for 3 hours. This is detailed in our Tissue Preparation Guide.
- If the tissue has been H&E or Immunofluorescence stained in accordance with our Visium for FFPE Staining Demonstrated Protocols, the tissue can be stored at 4°C for ≤2 weeks in a sealed container with a desiccant after imaging and coverslip removal.
- Within the workflow, the sample can be stored:
- After Post-Ligation Washes at 4°C for ≤24 hours
- After Probe Extension at 4°C for ≤72 hours
- After Elution at -20°C for ≤72 hours
- After SI-PCR 4°C for ≤24 hours
- After SPRIselect cleanup for -20°C long term
Products: Spatial Gene Expression for FFPE