Question: What affects the cell multiplet rate and cell multiplet filtering when using the 3' CellPlex Kit for Cell Multiplexing?
Answer: The expected number of cell multiplets depends on the Targeted Cell Recovery. The percentage of those cell multiplets that can be identified in Cell Ranger and filtered out depends on the number of pooled samples and the pooling ratios of these samples.
For further details, please see these articles:
- What determines the cell multiplet rate?
- Can cell multiplets be filtered out?
- Why is the number of cells called in Cell Ranger less than the Targeted Cell Recovery?
- How many cell multiplets will remain undetected in my final data?
- What is the recommended number of CMO tags?
- Can I use more than one CMO tag per sample?
- What sample pooling ratios are supported?
Please also refer to our Technical Note on Cell Multiplexing.
Products: Single Cell Gene Expression, CellPlex