Question: How do I change the filters for the HEPA Cap on the Chromium Connect?
Answer: In order to change the filters for the HEPA Cap on the Chromium Connect, follow the following steps:
- Lift up the hood with the extended handle and secure the kickstand into the grooved bracket.
- Slide out old HEPA filter. Avoid blue gel in the lip of the filter frame.
- Remove new HEPA filter from packaging. Do not touch the white filter material or blue gel.
- Using side groove, slide the new HEPA filter into place.
- Access the top of the hood.
- Place pre-filter under clips and press edges down into position.
Refer to the Chromium Connect User Guide (CG000180) for replacement part numbers and detailed instructions.
Products: Chromium Connect