Question: What are the storage conditions for Single Cell 3' reagents?
Answer: The Chromium Single Cell 3’ Reagent Kit consists of four components which must be stored at different temperatures:
1. Chromium Single Cell 3’ Library Kit: store at -20°C
2. Chromium Single Cell 3’ Gel Bead Kit: store at -80°C
3. Chromium Single Cell 3’ Chip Kit: store at ambient temperature
4. Dynabeads™ MyOne™ SILANE: store at 4°C
In addition, for the Chromium™ i7 Multiplex Kit (ordered separately): store at -20°C
- Reagents in Module 1 (Chromium Single Cell 3’ Library Kit) may be stored at -80°C if no -20°C is available.
- Ligation buffer (in Reagent Module 2) must be stored at -20°C as buffer components may precipitate at temperatures < -20°C and may be hard to resuspend once thawed.
- The Chromium™ i7 Multiplex Kit, 96 rxns comes as a standalone reagent component and should be stored at -20°C. If no -20°C is available, the kit may be stored at -80°C.
Products: Single Cell 3'