Question - Why am I having trouble uploading my files on 10x Genomics Cloud Analysis?
The FASTQ files are expected to follow Illumina naming conventions.
When dealing with a large number of files or particularly large file sizes of FASTQs, command lined based upload is recommended. Please note that upload speeds depend on network speeds and connectivity as set by your institution or internet service provider.
For the best user experience, when using the web-uploader, recommendations are as follows:
- Use only one browser window for the upload process.
- It is not advised split the files during the upload process i.e. upload R1 in a window and R2 in a second window.
- Select all files for upload for a given sample at a time.
- If network speeds are an issue, upload the full set of files per sample (R1/2/3 and/or I1/2) at a given time and then move on to the next sample or consider command line based upload methods.
- Consult with local IT admins if there are issues with capped upload speed, file size, firewalls or any institution specific restrictions.
Cloud Analysis is only available in United States and Canada.