Question: What resources are available for getting started with Barcode Enabled Antigen Mapping (BEAM)?
Answer: Several documents are available on the 10x Genomics Support site.
- BEAM Experimental Planning Guide (CG000596)
- Key considerations for getting started with the BEAM assay
- BEAM Protocol Planner (CG000590)
- List of additional reagents required (includes suggested vendors and part number for the fluorescent antibodies to include in the flow antibody panel)
- Sample Prep User Guide for BEAM Reagent Assembly, Sample Labeling and Flow Sorting (CG000595).
- Protocol for preparing BEAM-Ab or BEAM-T Assemblies, labeling cells and sorting
- Also includes protocol for pre-screening antigens or peptides before running the actual BEAM experiment
- Calculator Workbooks (BEAM-Ab: Document CG000597, BEAM-T: Document CG000615, available on this page)
- Worksheet for calculating volumes for BEAM Reagent Assembly and Sample Labeling
- Flow Sorting Guidelines (CG000598)
- Key flow cytometry and sorting considerations
- User Guides for GEM generation and library construction in the 5' v2 assay
Additional documents are also available on the BEAM product page.
- BEAM Product Sheet (Document LIT000195)
- BEAM Poster (poster)
- Blog post on the challenges of antigen-specific B- and T-cell discovery, the science behind BEAM, and how you can use it to make the next big therapeutic breakthrough.
Products: Single Cell Immune Profiling, Barcode Enabled Antigen Mapping (BEAM)